SlimCaps Weight Loss Formula by Sunrider
Formulated with owner expertise and based on the Philosophy of Regeneration®, Vitalite® Slim Caps™ supplements are designed to work synergistically with the body and it's own natural cleansing systems.* Vitalite® Slim Caps are designed to give you a jump start on a healthy lifestyle that will help promote longevity and happiness.
Unlike many other weight-management products on the market today, Vitalite® Slim Caps™ are all-natural, made without chemical and synthetic additives. Because Vitalite® Slim Caps™ are designed as part of a sustainable weight-management program, we also recommend daily exercise in combination with a sensible diet, including high-fiber, low-fat foods such as vegetables, fruit, lean white meats, or fish.
- Capillary Artemisia Stem may enhance your gut biome, helping to cleanse the intestines. Aids healthy digestion and promotes the distribution of nutrients to cells.
- Gardenia Flower is known as a powerful antioxidant in Chinese medicine.
- Chinese Rhubarb Root supports the lower bowel, stimulating bile and digestive fluids, which can also support liver function and waste elimination.
- White Peony Root nourishes the blood, while increasing vitality.
- Rehmannia Root is generally found in traditional herbal formulas as a kidney tonic.
- Chinese Goldenseal Root is a very strong herbal antioxidant, and antimicrobial. It helps with the flow of bile and aids the body in fighting infections.
- Baikal Skullcap protects the liver, and has been used in Chinese medicine for allergies, cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Aloe Vera Leaf is known to have anti-fungal properties, and can be used as a gentle laxative.
Start with 1 or 2 capsules to gauge your body's reaction. Then increase as needed. Maximum recommended dose: Take 4-6 capsules 2 times per day with meal.
NOTICE: This product contains Rhubarb Root and Aloe Vera. Read and follow directions. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Rhubarb Root and Aloe Vera may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.