OUT OF STOCK / PRE-ORDER Calli Natural Herbal Tea | by Sunrider
Calli Original is temporarily out of stock due to production changes at Sunrider International. In the meantime, you can try Calli Cinnamon, or pre-order the original, to secure your place in line. Apologies for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
|✭ Concentrated: 1 bag = multiple uses!|
Calli tea, made with unique herbal extracts, assists in the body's natural cleansing processes. It is an all-natural replacement for coffee and tea, which have excess caffeine. It is made with food grade herbs. Calli tea does not contain added sugars, artificial sweeteners or chemicals.
- Enhances mental alertness and increases energy levels
- Helps cleanse toxins, impurities, and fat from the body
- Contains antioxidants which neutralize free radicals that cause cell damage and premature aging
- Is an all-natural replacement for coffee, tea, or other herbal beverages which contain excess caffeine
- Stimulates fat metabolism and greatly aids in natural weight loss
Reduced Caffeine Content:
"Sunrider has invested millions of dollars in our extraction process to maximize the antioxidants and to minimize the caffeine and tannic acid in our herbal beverages.” - Dr. Tei-Fu Chen, Founder
Our nine-step proprietary process reduces caffeine content until only trace amounts of natural caffeine remain. Calli contains no added caffeine, preservatives, sugar, or artificial sweeteners. Drink it during the day to help you relax. For an extra soothing cup, try Calli Night, which contains an exclusive blend of herbs that promotes a good night’s sleep.
Ingredients Include: Camellia Leaf, Perilla Leaf, Mori Bark Extract
Calli Night Ingredients Include: Passion Flower, Ho-Shou Wu Root
Recommended Use: Steep one Calli bag in 16 ounces (480 ml) of hot water for five minutes. Drink it daily as part of a healthy lifestyle. Can use more water and longer brewing times. Do not boil.
|Sweeten Naturally with Sunnydew Stevia Extract||Try Calli Night for Relaxation / Sleep|
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.