Calli 10 Pack - Natural Herbal Tea | by Sunrider
|✭ Concentrated: 1 bag = multiple uses!|
Calli is much more than your garden-variety, store-bought green tea. That's because it's made with an exclusive formula created using owner expertise, ancient tradition, and modern science... with decades of proven effectiveness! Free of artificial sweeteners, sugar, fat, and added caffeine, this amazing blend of high quality tea leaves and medicinal herbs nourishes with potent antioxidants and powerful catechins (naturally occurring polyphenols). Camellia sinensis and perilla leaf protect and cleanse, while imperata and alisma roots act as natural diuretics.
Did you know that cheaper, lower-quality teas often have higher levels of Fluoride? It's true - the tea plant can act as a fluoride accumulator, but this problem only occurs in plants that aren't grown in the right conditions, or have grown to be overly mature. That's why its important to source your teas from trusted companies like Sunrider.
- Calli Tea is great for mental focus and increased energy!
- Gently clears and cleanses impurities, toxins, and excess, stored fat from the body.
- Maximized to contain beneficial antioxidants which neutralize free radicals.
- A healthy way to transition away from coffee, tea, Yerba Mate, Energy Drinks, or other overly stimulating beverages.
- Enhances fat metabolism and facilitates your body's optimal weight and muscle-to-fat ratio.
- Optimized for reduced caffeine and tannic content!
"Sunrider has invested millions of dollars in our extraction process to maximize the antioxidants and to minimize the caffeine and tannic acid in our herbal beverages.” - Dr. Tei-Fu Chen, Founder and Owner of Sunrider
Recommended Use: Steep one Calli bag in 16 ounces (480 ml) of hot water for five minutes. Drink it daily as part of a healthy lifestyle. Can use more water and longer brewing times. Do not boil.
|Sweeten Naturally with Sunnydew Stevia Extract||Mix with Fortune Delight Instant Beverage for more Energy & Flavor|
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Available in Regular, Mint, Cinnamon, and Night
10 Bags (2.5g/ea) or Bulk 60 Bags (2.5g/ea)